At Loldia House you’ll experience the life of Kenya’s early settlers - the house is an ideal spot to relax, taste the pleasures of Kenyan country life and explore the Great Rift Valley.
A newly-built cottage on the lakeshore, which is ideal for honeymooners, has two independent en-suite double rooms with breathtaking views across the lake to the extinct volcano, Mount Longonot.
Up on the hill is the specially built Loldia cottage, which has its own sitting room with open log fire and panoramic views across the lake, and three double rooms, making it ideal for families or groups of friends.
There is lots to do at Loldia House:
- Excursions with game drives and picnic breakfast or lunch to Lake Nakuru National Park, Hell’s Gate National Park, Lake Elementaita, Lake Bogoria
- Game drives and game walks on the ranch and night game drives
- Morning and afternoon boat rides on Lake Naivasha, boat ride to Crescent Island with game watching and game walks
- Walking on the farm and to nearby mountains
- Various walks or boat rides for bird watching
- 18 hole Golf site nearby
- Tennis court on the Ranch with equipment
- Visit the nearby Loldia School, or visit a renowned artist and sculptor resident on the Ranch
Children of all ages welcome and catered for.
In the main house, four en-suite double rooms are furnished in the original colonial style. Close by is an original guest cottage surrounded by lush flowers, with a further two en-suite rooms.
Loldia House offers a choice of accommodation either in the old family house or in cottages in the grounds.