Isibindi Zulu Lodge is set amongst huge Buffalo Thorn Trees and dolorite boulders and boasts a homely lounge with a large fireplace, a library, a unique bar carved out of a Wait-a-Bit Thorn Tree, a swimming pool with a view and spacious verandah.
The Honeymoon suite, comanding views of a particularly game rich area of the reserve, has a romantic sunken stone bath. The rooms are individually set along the ridge ensuring ones privacy in this tranquil environment.
- Battlefield tours
- Zulu Boma dinner
- Zulu homestead visit
- Panorama and cultural tour
- Game drives and walks
- Talana Museum: Displays of the mining history, Dundee and the battle of Talana
- Battle of Blood River: Anglo-Boer Battlefiled (Dundee)
- Elandskraal Store: A general dealer providing all sorts to the local people
- Shiyane High School: A quick view of the way local schools of this area are run. (Rorke’s Drift)
- Rorke’s Drift Craft Centre: Wonderful Weaving and pottery made by local artists. (Rorke’s Drift)
Traditional Zulu curio shop:A local man who prides himself in his Shield and traditional attire as well as wood carvings and wooden Weaponry. (Fugitives Road)